ABVMU CET Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission 2023 Apply Online @abvmuup.edu.in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University is Going to Release Notification for UP Post Basic BSc Nursing Entrance Exam Online Admission Form 2023 Check Post Basic BSc CNET Admission Date Notification ABVMU UP Post Basic BSc Nursing Entrance Exam Online Application Form 2023 Apply Online Form Notification for SGPGIMS Lucknow, KGMU Lucknow, RMLIMS Lucknow, UPUMS Saifai and All Government & Private Universities/Deemed Universities of Uttar Pradesh Post Basic BSc Nursing Common Entrance Exam Admission Online Form 2023 Sarkari Result Candidates Can Download Admission From Official Website UP Post Basic BSc Nursing CET Admission 2023 ABVMU CNET Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission 2023 Sarkari Result Those Candidates are Interested For Admission Can Download UP ABVMU Post Basic BSc Nursing 2023 Admission Online Application Form Apply @ abvmuup.edu.in
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, UP, Lucknow (ABVMU) is conducting the Common Nursing Entrance Test (CNET) for admission to Post Basic Nursing Course (2 Years) for academic session 2023-24 for the Colleges/Universities of UP running this course.
Table of Contents
Uttar Pradesh Post Basic BSc Nursing Common Entrance Test Admission 2023
UP Post Basic BSc Nursing CNET Online Admission Form 2023
Short Details of Notification
विशेष सूचना : अटल बिहारी वाजपेयी मेडिकल यूनिवर्सिटी, लखनऊ, उत्तर प्रदेश द्वारा नर्सिंग पाठ्यक्रम में प्रवेश के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन दिनांक 15 अप्रैल 2023 से लिए जा रहे हैं ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 18 मई 2023 है। ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने के लिए नीचे डायरेक्ट लिंक को एक्टिवेट कर दिया है।
- Application Start : 15 April 2023
- Last Date for Registration : 18 May 2023
- Last Date with Late Fee Payment : 18 May 2023
- Admit Card Available : 25 May 2023
- Exam Date : 04 June 2023
- Result Declared : Available Soon
- 1st Counselling Start : Available Soon
- 2nd Counselling Start : Available Soon
- 3rd Counselling Start : Available Soon
- Gen/OBC : Rs.3000/-
- SC/ST : Rs.2000/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode.
UP ABVMU Post Basic BSc Nursing Age Limit As on 31 December 2023
- Minimum Age : 17 Years
- Age Relaxation as per UP Government Rules.
UP ABVMU Post Basic BSc Nursing Eligibility
- Passed in 12th Exam with General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) From Any Recognized Board/University of India.
- A male nurse, trained before the implementation of the new integrated course besides being registered as a nurse with State Nurses Registration Council, shall produce evidence of training approved by Indian Nursing Council for a similar duration in lieu of midwifery in any one of the following areas-
- O.T. Techniques
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Leprosy Nursing
- TB Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Neurological and Neuro surgical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Cancer Nursing
- Orthopaedic Nursing
ABVMU Common Nursing Entrance Test CNET 2023
- All Nursing Colleges Affiliated to ABVMU
- SGPGIMS, Lucknow
- KGMU, Lucknow
- RMLIMS, Lucknow
- UPUMS, Saifai
- All Govt. & Private Universities / Deemed Universities of U.P.
Note : All admissions in B.Sc. Nursing Course for the academic session 2023-24 will Only be done through this Common Nursing Entrance Test (CNET)
UP ABVMU Post Basic BSc Nursing Exam Centre List
ABVMU Post Basic BSc Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus
|1.Medical Surgical Nursing
2.Community Health Nursing
3.Mental Health Nursing
4.Child Health Nursing
5.Midwifery & Gynecological Nursing
|1.Bio Sciences (Anatomy & Physiology, Microbiology)
2.Nursing Foundations (Fundamentals of Nursing, First Aid)
3.Behavioral Sciences (Psychology, Sociology)
4.Introduction to Research & statistics
5.Professional Trends & Adjustments
6.Nursing Administration & Ward Management
Objective/Multiple Choice response Questions to be answered on Optical Mark Reader Sheet (OMR sheet) using black ball point pen provided at the Center.
Note : Every single correct response will get 01 mark each. No Negative Markings for incorrect response and/or more than one response.
ABVMU Post Basic BSc Nursing Entrance Exam Minimum Qualifying Marks
The minimum qualifying criteria of entrance test to admission to B.Sc. Nursing is as under:
- General – 50%
- General – PwD – 45%
- SC/ST/OBC – 40%
How To Apply ABVMU UP Post Basic BSc Nursing Entrance Exam Admission 2023
Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q.1 When will Release ABVMU UP Post Basic BSc Nursing Entrance Exam Admission Notification 2023?
Ans. 13 April 2023.
Q.2 What is the ABVMU CNET Post Basic BSc Nursing Online Admission 2023 Start Date?
Ans. 15 April 2023.
Q.3 What is the ABVMU CNET Post Basic BSc Nursing Online Admission 2023 Last Date?
Ans. 18 May 2023.
Q.4 What is the Official Website For Apply Online Admission ABVMU UP Post Basic BSc Nursing Entrance Exam Admission 2023?